Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Hi all,

I am writing a motivation letter to apply a master of science marketing. I need your help for grammar and organizing paragraphs of my letter. I'd really appreciate your help for the motivation letter. Here's what I wrote:

Dear Admissions Committee,

I am writing to apply for Master of Science Business Administration Marketing program offered at the [University]. I graduated in 2017 from [University] in the United States with a Bachelor of Science Marketing, and I look forward to study Master’s degree in Marketing at your institution. The Marketing courses at University in the United States ignited my interest in marketing field. I aim to develop multidisciplinary foundation of knowledge that will serve me well in my future career as an international brand marketer.

My fascination with marketing started at [Festival Name] in 2012. It was fascinating that people in different countries consume similar festival products and film tickets in a different need. I found that the marketing is the glue that holds consumers’ needs even the consumers have different background. In order to have a basic knowledge of international marketing, I decided to study abroad and was accepted to the undergraduate marketing program in U.S.

I established knowledge of concepts of marketing in my bachelor studies. First, I gained from the wide range of case studies and research, which analyze the marketing success and failure cases of many companies in Marketing Management course. Second, I studied the way to meet customer needs and tried to understand a consumer’s communication value in Consumer Behavior class. My experiences in the curriculum and growing commitment to marketing knowledge also inspired me to take my academic achievement to the next level. As a result, I honored College of Business Dean’s list in 2014 to 2015, and graduated as Magna Cum Laude in 2017.

As a step to my goal, I developed communication skills which is one of the most important qualifications for an international marketer. Peer Mentor of International Student Orientation Program offered me a great opportunity to understand many different ways of communication between international students from more than 100 countries by helping student’s problem. Also, I learned intercultural communication and team work as working with other international students as a team for a successful orientation.

I improved empirical field experience at [company name] as an internship. I managed and send daily reports every day to New York [company name] headquarters by researching and analyzing the e-commercial. It gave me the opportunity to build digital marketing skills in a real market. Also, I increased awareness of brand marketing between business and customers by assisting employees to promote many fashion events in [my country]. The field experience encouraged me to pursue the study further about marketing.

I would like to achieve two goals to be an international brand marketer. First, I am eager to establish and understand the various concept concepts, processes, roles, and tools of customer needs. For example, understanding a concept of consumer behavior in digital marketing will give me a key competence in a fast-changing marketing field. For my second goal, I would like to focus on the brand management to build a skill that manage a brand targeting a proper market and potential customer throughout the world.

There are three reasons why I particularly want to continue my education at [University]. First, your institution provides great opportunities for interdisciplinary marketing research that will allow me to achieve a profound learning as a marketer to contribute to society. Second, the benefit from an approach based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements, will offer me not only an academic value but also a practical value in the real market. Finally, I am interested in interdisciplinary collaboration or partnership with other [program name] Faculty and students to have a great chance to build a network with other marketers.

I am very grateful to you for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Sincerely,

[Full Name]

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
What's the application deadline?

nnay13

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
The deadline for the application is on 5th, June. However, I hope I can submit it by this weekend.

Thank you,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi all,

I am writing a motivation letter to apply for a master's of science marketing. I need your help [Strike]for[/Strike] with grammar and organizing the paragraphs of my letter. I'd really appreciate your help [Strike]for the[/Strike] with my motivation letter. Here's what I wrote:

Dear Admissions Committee,

I am writing to apply for the Master of Science Business Administration Marketing program offered at the [University*]. I graduated in 2017 from [University] in the United States with a Bachelor of Science Marketing**, and I look forward to [Strike]study M[/Strike] doing a master’s degree in marketing at your institution. The marketing courses at University* in the United States ignited my interest in the marketing field and, by doing this master's, I aim to develop a multidisciplinary foundation of knowledge that will serve me well in my future career as an international brand marketer.

My fascination with marketing started at [Festival Name] in 2012. It was fascinating that people in different countries consume similar festival products and film tickets in a different need. I found that [Strike]the[/Strike] marketing is the glue that holds consumers’ needs even if the consumers have different backgrounds. In order to [Strike]have a[/Strike] acquire basic knowledge of international marketing, I decided to study abroad and was accepted [Strike]to the[/Strike] in an undergraduate marketing program in U.S.

I [Strike]established knowledge of[/Strike] learned the basic concepts of marketing in my bachelor's studies. First, I gained much from the wide range of case studies and research in Marketing Management, which analyze the marketing success and failure [Strike]cases[/Strike] of many companies. [Strike]in Marketing Management course.[/Strike] Second, I studied [Strike]the way[/Strike] how to meet customer needs and tried to understand a consumer’s communication value in the Consumer Behavior class. [Strike]My experiences in the curriculum and growing commitment to marketing knowledge also inspired me to take my academic achievement to the next level.[/Strike] As a result, I [Strike]honored[/Strike]made it to the College of Business Dean’s list in 2014 to 2015, and graduated as Magna Cum Laude in 2017.

[Strike]As a step to my goal,[/Strike] Furthermore, my bachelor's studies helped me to develop[Strike]ed[/Strike] robust communication skills which [Strike]is one of[/Strike] are amongst the most important qualifications for an international marketer. The Peer Mentor of International Student Orientation Program offered me a great opportunity to understand many different ways of communication between international students from more than 100 countries by helping student’s problem. Also, I learned intercultural communication and team work [Strike]as[/Strike] by working with other international students as a team aiming for a successful orientation.

I improved empirical field experience at [company name] as an internship. I managed and sent daily reports every day to the New York [Strike][company name][/Strike] headquarters of [company name] by researching and analyzing the e-commercial. [Strike]It[/Strike] That gave me the opportunity to build digital marketing skills in a real market. Also, I increased my awareness of brand marketing between business and customers by assisting employees to promote many fashion events in [my country]. [Strike]The[/Strike] That field experience encouraged me to pursue [Strike]the study further about[/Strike] higher education in marketing.

I would like to achieve two goals to be an international brand marketer. First, I am eager to establish and understand the various [Strike]concept[/Strike] concepts, processes, roles, and tools [Strike]of[/Strike] related to customer needs. For example, understanding the concept of consumer behavior in digital marketing will give me a key competence in a fast-changing marketing field. For my second goal, I would like to focus on [Strike]the [/Strike] brand management to [Strike]build a skill that manage a brand[/Strike] target [Strike]ing[/Strike] a proper market and potential customer throughout the world.

There are three reasons why I particularly want to continue my education at [University]. First, your institution provides great opportunities for interdisciplinary marketing research that will allow me to achieve a profound [Strike]learning as a[/Strike] understanding of marketing [Strike]er[/Strike] and to contribute positively to society. Second, the benefit from an approach based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements, will offer me not only [Strike]an[/Strike] a rich academic [Strike]value[/Strike] experience but also practical [Strike]value[/Strike] skills in the real market. Finally, I am interested in interdisciplinary collaboration or partnerships with other [program name] Faculty and students to have a great chance to build a network with other marketers.

I am very grateful to you for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Sincerely,

[Full Name]
I don't understand the underlined text. Use simple words to rewrite it.

Status
Not open for further replies.