Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello,
I have got an assignment to write an article on How to save water. Following is a conclusion of that article.

Conclusion
It is a fact that water is a scarce resource. We should accept this reality as a challenge. It is our responsibility to use it maturely by changing our lifestyle. Only then, we can survive ourselves and our next generation will not blame us for not preserving this most valuable element for them.

Please, suggest any grammatical mistakes. Also suggest any better way of writing above text.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi hemal,
Please note that we're not supposed to help with assignments/homework. It's not that we don't want to help members; it's just that it would be cheating and would not help you learn. That's why we advise students to submit their work to their own teachers first and come back here if they still need help with it.

Having said that, let me tell you that "maturely" is wrong and "survive" is mostly an intransitive verb.
Also, a conclusion should not have waffle and should summarize the main points/findings (from your body paragraphs).

Submit the essay to your teacher and come back here if you're not satisfied with the teacher's feedback.

Note also that I have moved your thread to our Editing and Writing Topics section.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please suggest any grammatical mistakes.

It's odd how often I have seen that lately. (I'm sure there are enough errors in grammar without me suggesting more. ;-) )

I am fairly sure that an article usually has only one conclusion.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.