Other
Native Language
Uighur
Home Country
Kazakhstan
Current Location
Kazakhstan
Dear Teacher,

I am applying on scholarship program and I would highly appreciate for you opinion regarding the strengths and weaknesses of this letter.

thank you in advance for your help.

LETTER OF MOTIVATION FOR DIGITAL MARKETING PROGRAM

Dear Sir/Madame,

Let me introduce myself, my name is xxxx, I live in xxx in xxxx. I was very pleased to hear of scholarship opportunity provided by “xxx” company. With my current experience as a Marketing professional, I wish to expand my knowledge of digital marketing. I examined the program description posted online and have found that required courses will best suit my career goals. In this letter I would like to present myself and explain the reasons that motivated me to apply to xxxx Institute.
I had graduated with distinction and had obtained the qualification of economist from xxx college of Economics and the qualification of Computer science teacher with English language knowledge from the State University. For my graduation work I created web-site for my university in HTML language, at the present time it is not available, but the local IT critic made short review of it (xxx).
The salary level for teachers in xxx in 2001 was extremely low. Besides I was keen in marketing and the fate made me a gift and anticipated my wishes. I started my career in international advertising agency. It was wonderful time for me with everyday discoveries; I learned the process of TV commercials adaptation for the local market, the concept development of advertising campaigns, the POSM creation (point of sales materials – posters, leaflets, wobblers, banners). The next step in marketing was the experience of brand-management in the colossal brewery. I worked there with different departments, such as production, finance, warehouse, law, sales and with distributors all over the Kazakhstan. I was trained to implement and control marketing plans in several areas such as marketing, finance, sales and human resources. Please view the consumer promotion TV commercial which I developed for “xxx” beer in 2004 .
After that I worked the 3 leading advertising agencies 10 year. I had close relations both local and international clients and developed many different projects for them. For instance, xx chocolate TVC, xxx Glass bottle launch in xxx for xx.
After bright years in advertising I received an offer from the digital agency, where I researched and used SEM, SEO, SMM. At present time I learn PR and I organize press-briefings, write press-releases, and make free publicity for my Client. Some examples of my work xxxx
With all of my experience listed, I am in search of bringing my career to the next level. The courses offered in the Business Management program are specifically in line with my professional goals. Additionally, the mandatory study abroad provides a great grounding in which to further experience divergent cultures and exchange knowledge.

Thank you in advance for considering my application,

Kind regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before anyone looks at the content, please click on "Edit Post" and do the following:

1) Change "T" to "t" on "teacher"
2) Capitalise the "t" on "thank you in advance".
3) Change "Madame" to "Madam".
4) Insert a line break between each paragraph of the letter. At the moment, it's a large block of text that is hard to read.

Dana Tanas

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Uighur
Home Country
Kazakhstan
Current Location
Kazakhstan
Dear teacher,

I am applying on scholarship program and I would highly appreciate for you opinion regarding the strengths and weaknesses of this letter.

Thank you in advance for your help.
----------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

I was very pleased to hear of the scholarship opportunity provided by xxxx. This program is both very attractive and suitable for me. First, I have more than seventeen years of experience as a marketing professional. Second, I am always willing to expand my knowledge in the area of marketing. Third, the courses offered would definitely move me up the career ladder.

I graduated with honours from one of the leading state universities. As a graduation project I created a web-site for my university in HTML language which was reviewed by an IT blogger (link on the review).

I started my marketing career in an international advertising agency D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles. During this time I had a chance to learn the process of TV commercials adaptation for the local market, the concept development of advertising campaigns, the POSM creation (point of sales materials).

Next step in my career was taking a job of a brand-manager in a multinational brewery company. My responsibility was not only concentrated on marketing because I was also involved in liaising with various departments of the organization including production, finance, and sales, to name but a few of them. I received a thorough training in implementing and controlling different marketing plans.

Following that I spent ten years working in three major advertising agencies in Kazakhstan. I built up positive relationships with both national and international clients while developing a variety of projects for them.

After a solid career in advertising I moved from the traditional advertising field to the digital one. For instance, I researched and used SEM, SEO, SMM with great success. Presently I am learning PR and organizing press-briefings, writing press-releases, and providing my clients with free publicity.

With all of my experience listed, I am in search of bringing my career to the next level. The courses offered by the Business Management program are perfectly relevant to my background and further development plans. Finally, the study abroad provides a great opportunity for me to experience divergent cultures and exchange knowledge.

Thank you in advance for considering my application,

Kind regards,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I [STRIKE] was [/STRIKE] am very pleased to [STRIKE] hear of [/STRIKE] apply for the scholarship opportunity provided by xxxx. This program is both very attractive and suitable for me. First, I have more than seventeen years of experience as a marketing professional. Second, I am always [STRIKE] willing [/STRIKE] eager to expand my knowledge in the area of marketing. Third, the courses offered would definitely move me up the career ladder.

In [YEAR], I graduated with honours from, [UNIVERSITY NAME] one of the leading state universities in [COUNTRY NAME]. [STRIKE] As [/STRIKE] For my [STRIKE]graduation[/STRIKE] final year project, I created a website for my university in HTML [STRIKE] language [/STRIKE] which was reviewed by an IT blogger (link on the review).

In [YEAR], I started my marketing career in an international advertising agency, D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles. [STRIKE] During this time [/STRIKE] Since then, I have had a chance to learn the process of TV commercial adaptation for the local market, the concept [STRIKE] development [/STRIKE] of developing advertising campaigns, and the creation of POSM [STRIKE] creation [/STRIKE] (point of sales materials).

The next step in my career was taking a job [STRIKE] of [/STRIKE] as a brand-manager in a multinational brewing company. My responsibility was not only concentrated on marketing, but [STRIKE] because [/STRIKE] I was also involved in liaising with various departments of the organization including production, finance, and sales, to name but a few. [STRIKE] of them. [/STRIKE] I received a thorough training in implementing and controlling different marketing plans.

Following that, I spent ten years working in three major advertising agencies in Kazakhstan. I built up positive relationships with both national and international clients while developing a variety of projects for them.

After a solid career in advertising, I moved from the traditional advertising field to the digital one. For instance, I researched and used SEM, SEO, SMM with great success. Presently, I am learning PR and organizing press-briefings, writing press-releases, and providing my clients with free publicity.

With all of my experience, [STRIKE] listed, [/STRIKE] I am [STRIKE] in search of bringing [/STRIKE] aiming to take my career to the next level. The courses offered by the Business Management program are perfectly relevant to my background and further development plans. Finally, [STRIKE] the [/STRIKE] studying abroad [STRIKE] provides [/STRIKE] represents a great opportunity for me to experience [STRIKE] divergent [/STRIKE] diverse cultures and exchange knowledge.

Thank you in advance for considering my application.

[STRIKE] Kind regards, [/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,

Dana Tanas

Status
Not open for further replies.