• Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Fury'f fight

Good day!
    I have translate an article into english.
    Please correct my text.

The second fight of Fury and Wilder is scheduled for 22 of February.
    The second fight between highweight ex champion of the world Tyson Fury and world champion by WBC Deontay Wilder is scheduled for 22 of fabruary. Yesterday Tyson Fury told about it himself during his performance in Great Britain.
    "Revenge whith Wilder has been approved and signed" - told Fury. -"It'll take place 22 of February. I'll enter the ring not after 3 years break. This time I haven't overused alcohol. This time i'm going to knockout him".
    According 'The Athletic' the date 22 of February haven't approved yet and it isn't the singuler date. Also there is a lack of clarity about the place of this fighting, 'The Athletic' affirms it'll take place in Las Vegas, earlier promoter Bob Arum affirmed they whanted to fight on the east coast so the fight would take place probably in New-York.
    ___
    P.S.
    Fury's fight, not Fury'f
    Last edited by Fatdog; 10-Jul-2019 at 19:17.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Fury'f fight

Quote Originally Posted by Fatdog View Post
    Good day! Unnecessary. Just go straight into your question.

I have translated an article into English. Please correct my text.

The second fight of between Fury and Wilder is scheduled for the 22nd of February.

The second fight between highweight ex former heavyweight champion of the world, Tyson Fury, and WBC world champion by WBC Deontay Wilder is scheduled for the 22nd of February.

Yesterday, Tyson Fury told about it himself during his performance in Great Britain. I don't know what the blue part means.

"My revenge with on Wilder has been approved and signed", told said Fury. (no dash here) "It'll take place on the 22nd of February. I'll enter the ring not after 3 years a three-year break. This time, I haven't overused been abusing alcohol. This time, I'm going to knockout him knock him out".

According to 'The Athletic', the date of the 22nd of February haven't hasn't been approved yet and it isn't the singular date. I don't know what you mean by "singular" there.

Also, there is a lack of clarity about the place of this fighting, venue. 'The Athletic' affirms confirms that it'll it will take place in Las Vegas. However, earlier promoter Bob Arum previously affirmed stated that they whanted wanted to fight on the east coast so the fight would probably take place probably in New no hyphen here York.
    ___

P.S. My title should have said "Fury's fight", not "Fury'f".
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.