• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Gujarati
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

The company A has been delivering for more than two years

I am writing articles to improve my writing skill.

The following text is an excerpt of my article.

The company A has been delivering for more than two years and growing further. Our team members have more than 10 years of working experience in their respective fields. They can decide the best solution to your problems and provide you with 24*7 services. We are saying that just transfer your headache of IT requirements to us and be relaxed to focus on your main business. Our customer support and services are at par with industry standards. We offer round the clock service. High quality is our mantra. The company A is a one- stop- shop to satisfy all your IT requirements, be it development, consultancy, or maintenance.
    We never use ornamental phrases like ‘Customer is always Right’ to promote our business. We just help them to choose the Right. We oblige our customers by suggesting them the right solution to their problems.

Please,suggest any grammatical mistakes and help to improve the language if it is necessary.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: The company A has been delivering for more than two years

This looks like promotion material rather than an article. Am I right?

3. Senior Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by hemal View Post
    I am writing articles to improve my writing skill.

The following text is an excerpt of my article.

The Company A has been delivering solutions for more than two years and growing further. Our team members have more than 10 years of working experience in their respective fields. They can decide provide the best solution to for your problems requirements and provide you with 24*7 services. We are saying that Just transfer your headache issues of IT requirements to us and be relaxed to focus on your main business. Our customer support and services are at on a par with industry standards. We offer round the clock service. High quality is our mantra. The Company A is a "one- stop- shop" to satisfy all your IT requirements, be it development, consultancy, or maintenance.
    We never use ornamental phrases like ‘The Customer is always Right’ to promote our business. We just help them to choose the "Right Solution". We oblige our customers by suggesting them the right solution to their problems.

Please,suggest any grammatical mistakes and help to improve the language if it is necessary.
    Suggestions.

VIP Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

I'm okay with "solutions to" problems. How much do you charge?
    Not a professional teacher