• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Re: I enjoy teaching English

It is better to be cautious about advising people to find a foreigner to talk to in order to improve language skills....Natives come with a price tag (in various forms) or they inform you outright that they do not want to be taken advantage of. Language exchange can be a better idea. Then again I know many natives who have been living in Poland for several years and aren't interested at all in learning Polish. That's life. It is better to look for other learners who are passionate about English and willing to practise it :). Good luck!

Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by magdalena View Post
    It is better to be cautious about advising people to find a foreigner to talk to in order to improve language skills....Natives come with a price tag (in various forms) or they inform you outright that they do not want to be taken advantage of. Language exchange can be a better idea. Then again I know many natives who have been living in Poland for several years and aren't interested at all in learning Polish. That's life. It is better to look for other learners who are passionate about English and willing to practise it :). Good luck!
    Hi, Magdalena!
    Of course I agree when you say natives demand money for helping you. But all the teachers work for money nowadays. When I teach a foreigner he pays me and I'm ready to pay him for his help. The thing is that very often some native speakers who are volunteers in your country come and talk to you without any pay. I just want to say we have to use any chance to speak English. Though a lot of ESL teachers speak English in the classrooms only.
    Regards Harry

Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

"I enjoy teaching English". I repeat these four words over and over and they help me to have good results in teaching. When I get bored while teaching I stop it and do something interesting.
    1.What do you do to make your lessons more interesting?
    2.Do you really enjoy teaching or not?
    3.Is teaching a job or a favourite hobby for you?

i will learn and speek english but how plz tell me

Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by daan View Post
    i will learn and speek english but how plz tell me
    Tell me some of your details and I can give you good advice.

I’m new in this thread but I would like to share some experience with you all I've read some of the posts here. yeah ! I agree with what people said mostly they're so shy and get nervous too and the most important is the environment where we reside. I think this is the main problem. the people with their poor english and how to get communicates How to overcome it? .they’re so ashamed if they speak in a wrong situation. including me ^^too. So, I need your help

Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by noni View Post
    I’m new in this thread but I would like to share some experience with you all I've read some of the posts here. yeah ! I agree with what people said mostly they're so shy and get nervous too and the most important is the environment where we reside. I think this is the main problem. the people with their poor english and how to get communicates How to overcome it? .they’re so ashamed if they speak in a wrong situation. including me ^^too. So, I need your help
    Hi, Noni!
    Don't pay attention to the mistakes while speaking and never be ashamed if you want to be successful in learning English. Remember only one thing: all of us make mistakes while speaking even native speakers. Can you imagine the president of the USA Mr Bush makes mistakes too but he is never ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Hi, Noni!
    Don't pay attention to the mistakes while speaking and never be ashamed if you want to be successful in learning English. Remember only one thing: all of us make mistakes while speaking even native speakers. Can you imagine the president of the USA Mr Bush makes mistakes too but he is never ashamed.

I've been learning english for a long time. but I think my improvement in english is getting better and thanks for the encouragement I'll try harder from now on I need to practise a lot especially in conversation. I'm too weak. ohh really !!! even the president made some mistakes. how come?

Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by noni View Post
    I've been learning english for a long time. but I think my improvement in english is getting better and thanks for the encouragement I'll try harder from now on I need to practise a lot especially in conversation. I'm too weak. ohh really !!! even the president made some mistakes. how come?
    For the president it's a shame. He has to be very educated not to make a single mistake 'cause so many people listen to his speeches.But in spoken English making mistakes isn't so shameful as it's more important to explain correctly what you want to say. Cheers!

Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Who usually pronounces these words:"I enjoy teaching English."? Teachers? yes, you are right. While teaching we learn a lot of new things. That's why I want to add one more word to this thread:

I enjoy teaching and learning English.
    What do you think?

Page 12 of 16 First ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Last