1. jiriko

Arrow How to express this situation:

Can you advise me gramatically and linguisticaly, what sentence [question], particularly which verb should be appropriate for the expession of this event that happened to me today: I working in Pizza, rolling and making dough - around 30 pans of Pizza of 1 batch of flour. That is what i was courious about. I wanted to ask my boss but I stuck and stammered and I only pronounced a sentence like: "How many pans should exactly fit in one batch of flour?" Is this correct? How else would you compose that question, especially the verb [fit in?] if wanting to know how many pans is one sack of flour...

Re: How to express this situation:

Quote Originally Posted by jiriko View Post
    Can you advise me gramatically and linguisticaly, what sentence [question], particularly which verb should be appropriate for the expession of this event that happened to me today: I working in Pizza, rolling and making dough - around 30 pans of Pizza of 1 batch of flour. That is what i was courious about. I wanted to ask my boss but I stuck and stammered and I only pronounced a sentence like: "How many pans should exactly fit in one batch of flour?" Is this correct? How else would you compose that question, especially the verb [fit in?] if wanting to know how many pans is one sack of flour...
    "What is the exact number of pans that can be made from one batch of flour?"