[General] To Respond To An Onsite Interview Invitation.

• Thread starter little red
  • Start date
  • Views : 1,935
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

little red

[FONT=&quot]I'm not sure my reply is impolite or not. The below is my response and the email from the company. I'll appreciate it if you can give me some advises. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dear Ms.〇〇,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you very much for your prompt reply and the invitation to interview for【〇〇(a job position needs Japanese and Chinese language skill)】. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm glad to hear this good news![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I appreciate the opportunity and I look forward to meeting with 〇〇(the company's name) team.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would like to request for the dates below:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8/9(Fri), 2 PM or 4 PM[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]〇〇[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]〇〇(the company's name) would like to invite you for an onsite interview for your 【〇〇】application. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We will have our department manager and the designate Japanese interviewer, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]along with People Operations member(s), join the meeting. The interview takes around 2 hours. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please select at least two time slots from below for the interview arrangement:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8/5 (Thu), 2 PM or 4 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8/9(Fri), 2 PM or 4 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After receiving your reply, I will send over an invitation with details. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you again for applying to 〇〇![/FONT]

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello little red, and welcome to the forum. :)
Please click Edit and remove all those circles and funny brackets in your posts. You needn't put the real names or details in. Just use some aliases instead. We'll be glad to help you after you've done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.