Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Sudan
As I am very dedicated to pursuing a career in computer science engineering so that I have chosen to study at Korean Universities as they are one of the world's leading universities that offering Excellent education and high technology across a variety of fields.

Since my country is still lagging far behind in computer science and engineering from the modern revolution in terms of experience and knowledge, I believe bringing in highly educated and skilled engineers to share their knowledge and expertise will help a lot in moving the country forward, thus studying in Korea will provide me with enough knowledge, experience and skills in this concerned area so that I contribute in serving my country in an effective way. moreover studying in Korea will be a great opportunity for me to learn additional language as one of my greatest goals is to learn seven languages, I am confident that this scholarship will step me closer to my goal of becoming a polyglot. furthermore for me it will be a precious experience to know the culture of Korea and the different kind of traditions and customs of Korean people and to be in touch with student from all over the world and learn about their culture and values. I have a few friends studying in Korea and they are full of admiration for Korea and it is universities, which is very encouraging.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Do you still need help with this?

Status