Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I am writing a formal letter to university admission, please correct my grammar:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Master of science program in Cybersecurity offered at the NYIT-Vancouver for Fall September 2020.
I have search about this program and nyit university, and strongly believe that this program is the best for my goals.
I have 6 years of experience in web, mobile and windows programming with many application with major use in my country.
I participated in many security courses like ‘Certified Information Systems Security Professional’ and ‘Information System Security Enginering Professional’ and ‘Web App Penetration Testing’ and web programming.
I graduated in January 2013 from Karun Institute of Higher Education under the supervision of Chamran University in the Iran with a Bachelor of Computer Scince with gpa of 2.67.
As it is shown, my gpa is lower them minimun required for this program. Given my enthusiasm and passion for studying in this program, is there a way to get me accepted?

Yours faithfully,
[my name]

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location