Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
My name is Muzammil Mustafa and currently I am searching for research area of my interest that is Organizational Behavioural Study. I would like to apply for the PhD doctoral program in your Institute.
I have done my master in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource Management from Government College University Faisalabad (Pakistan), at our University I found course focusing on topics like Contemporary Issues in Management and Corporate Governance. In these subjects I use to study about Cronyism and Politics at Workplace and behavioral performance with employees engagement for fairness and sustainability of an organization. Since my bachelors degree is in also in Business Administration respectively therefore I develop my interest in these topic related to Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management and Business Ethics. I have gone through university website and find research according to my interest.
Laden with textbook knowledge, I wish to implement the skills that I have learned, in the real world. What better way to prove that I have truly been benefited by this education, and what better place to start, than an Institution as reputed as yours. For this I am applying for common wealth scholarship that will cover my tuition fee and entire expenses for PhD in future.
During my masters in human resource management thesis namely " The effects of organizational cronyism and perception of organizational politics on in-role and extra-role behavior: Sequential mediation of psychological contract breach and organizational cynicism", my focus is on enlighten behavioral performance study at workplace (public or private) with cronyism and politics. This behavioral performance can be study with trust and employee engagement. While my Internship at Allied Bank Limited, I work on resources allocation in general banking.

I believe my PhD at your Institute will be useful for both, you and me. My CV is attached in the email.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Re: Motivation Letter

Welcome to the forum.

Please start a new thread for his new letter. We can't correct two letters in the same thread.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

I have started a new thread with the OP's post.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Do you still need help with this? What's the application deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.