Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Ever since high school, I was interested in natural sciences, especially maths and physics. I have several provincial and national achievements related to it. For this reason, I choose to pursue my field of interest and secured admission in the Electrical Equipment department of Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) – one of the well-reputed universities of Vietnam. When starting to study a specialized subject, I like fish swimming in the water. So, I have passed most specialized tests with a score of 3.0 or higher. I did my final year thesis project on " Design lighting Bach Khoa stadium". In this project, I learned and researched the lighting options used in the world as well as use electrical equipment to control and supply power form the line to the stadium. During this time, I have selected for 3 months internship in VIETMEP - a company about power supply design. Working in a small company allowed me to get surface-level experience in most power supply design. Now, I would like to deep-dive and gain advanced know-how by attending the NCTU program in the Engineering Dept.

Having gone through all my experience and university education, I plan to join the professor’s laboratory to consolidate my school knowledge as well as increase my practical skills. During my studies, with great hidden abilities in myself, I will try to come up with the best of everything: to accompany the professors and university colleagues in carrying out research and exploring for immense exciting mysteries in the field of Micro/Nano. Along with, in my first year, I’ll focus on Chinese. I’ll make sure to double the educational benefit of the scholarship that I’ll receive. After the completion of my master’s studies, I would like to contribute my innovative ideas and knowledge to the development of research in Taiwan and society by implementing my problem-solving skills and expertise into practice.

Now the question arises, “Why Taiwan”? The progressive educational standards of China have impressed me ever since I caught sense and realized the significance of high-quality education. Ranked at 227th worldwide by QS World University Ranking with The Electrical and Computer Engineering always at the top of the world, NCTU would create an ideal studying environment, especially for an international student like me. Along with learning knowledge, Chinese is what many international students target. About 1.3 billion people (one-sixth of the world) spoken Chinese in worldwide, it opens up employment opportunities and interacts with an additional 1.3 billion people in their native language. Besides Vietnam and Taiwan have similarities in many aspects such as food, culture,... All of these reasons combine to make Taiwan an ideal place for me to study a masters degree.
Concluding about it, with high hope I believe this app will receive your favorable review. I look forward to your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we go any further, please look at your original post. When you pasted your text, many of the spaces vanished. I have marked in red where words have been incorrectly run together as a result. Please use the "Edit Post" facility to add those missing spaces and change the words back to black. Remember to click "Save" when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.