• Post Thanks / Like

Please check

Please check and give me feedback

Background

Years ago, security companies offered very few alternatives; almost all the companies had retired personnel from the Armed Forces or of Security that created small military subsidiaries.

That that resulted as favorable, since in the organizational and administrative control it was excellent, in the operational aspect, it was unfavorable and inflexible.

The client, selected a security and patrol service, in accordance to what was offered throughout the market, without being able to define the personality of his/her own company with the aim that that service would adapt to those parameters, the final result: the company had to adapt to the service and not the service to the company.

In the middle of this situation, and thanks to our knowledge of the problem due to market experiences, we have developed a product that has responded to the perfection of our idea of flexibility in service offers, so that even though the service is external to the company, the same will be felt as it always belonged.

In conclusion, we have had a strategic vision of the possibilities and changes that were going to be develop, starting from an idea that in our market had not arose but within ourselves, it started to appear.

“The full satisfaction of the Client”

Security, an irremissible value

Our country’s delinquency indexes have been increasing annually for some 10 years

thanks Daniel

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please check

Quote Originally Posted by danielkramer View Post
    Years ago, security companies offered very few alternatives; almost all the companies had retired personnel from the Armed Forces or of Security that created small military subsidiaries.
    Years ago, security companies offered very few alternatives; almost all of them employed retired personnel from the Armed Forces.
    Or:
    Years ago, security companies offered very few alternatives; almost all of them employed retired military personnel.
    I don't know what "created small military subsidiaries" means.

~R

• Post Thanks / Like

RonBee,

thank you very much, (that created small security subsiduaries.) ill put the Armed Forces that created small security companies.

thanks again
    Daniel

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

I think you want just "small companies" there. A subsidiary is a part of a larger company.

~R