Student or Learner
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello!

My organisation in US is asking me for a sample letter which they can prepare and send it to me so that it can be sent to US embassy in India and they can approve my expedited appointment application. In the letter US embassy are expecting that my business travel is really genuine and important an then only they may approve my case. So can anyone help me with the format which I have to follow so that I can ask my organisation in US to send me a similar one? It could be very generous of ya'll if you can help.

Thanking you'll guys in advance,

Regards,
Sarang Hallur

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello!

My organisation in the US is asking me for a sample letter which they can prepare and send [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] to me so that it can be sent to the US Embassy in India [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] so [that] they can approve my expedited appointment application.

[STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] From the letter, the US Embassy [STRIKE]are expecting[/STRIKE] need to be certain that my business travel is [STRIKE]really[/STRIKE] genuine and important, and only then [STRIKE]only[/STRIKE] will they [STRIKE]may approve[/STRIKE] consider issuing my [STRIKE]case[/STRIKE] visa.

[STRIKE]So[/STRIKE] Can anyone help me with the format which I have to follow so that I can ask my organisation in US to send me a similar one? It [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] would be very generous of [STRIKE]ya'll if you can[/STRIKE] you to help.

[STRIKE]Thanking[/STRIKE] Thank [STRIKE]you'll guys[/STRIKE] you in advance. (This is unnecessary. Thank us after we help you.)

[STRIKE]Regards,[/STRIKE] Unnecessary.
[STRIKE]Sarang Hallur[/STRIKE] Unnecessary. We use usernames here.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Note my corrections above.

We don't write letters here for people. Try to write the letter yourself, post it here and we will look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.