Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Ghana
Current Location
Aaland
Motivation: please I need you correction..
I chose “country”because of the renowned education system. A degree from “country” will certainly improve my curriculum and further increase my employment prospects. Moreover, the tuition fees and overall costs are very affordable, yet the high-quality of education is excellent, bearing in mind that the Federal republic of “country”is ranked amongst the top’s three attracting countries for international students and also have the opportunity to learn the German language which will be of a great benefit to my future career.

I have chosen the Economic and Business Administration at “ uni name” in particular because it has different areas of study and various modules that match my academic objectives, especially the Industrial Communications,Introduction to Business Administration, Strategic Management and Leadership and the Introduction German language modules. I believe that these modules can broaden my theoretical and practical knowledge and can improve my opportunities in the job market. The use of case studies is another strong factor in making my decision because it simulates real-life experience and combines theories and practical training together. Also, the reputation the institute has in the industry and its strong relations with companies are further reasons behind my choice.

I have been thinking about my future, and about building a career and becoming a successful person. My short term goal is to return to my home country after graduation to support my uncle grow his business locally and also around the globe. Become a global Marketing Manager and Marketing consultant as my long team goal, kick-start and develop my own business as bonus to my future career.Thus, I believe that gaining a degree from a highly reputable university such as”uni name”, where I can interact and exchange ideas with students and academics from various cultural backgrounds would help me achieve my goals.

I am determined to make the most out of this Bachelor’s, and I believe my international background and interdisciplinary education will add more diversity to program. Furthermore, I will use my stay at” uni name”to garner a wealth of ideas that I will immediately apply when I return to my home country.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Before we look at your letter, please correct the information in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.