Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Could you please correct my draft letter?

Subject: Request for Transportation and Accommodation allowances

Dear Sir,

I am Kumar N - QC Supervisor-Civil (File# 27485) working in YDH Project. I am facing problem for company car to perform QAQC activities at site . Due to this, I am not able to complete all my daily tasks as planned. In this regards, I am requesting you to provide me the transport and accommodation allowances since vehicle is vital for my regular site activities such as, inspectors/client coordination, RFI update in the Aramco EPM portal in the late evening, concrete, Asphalt batching plant routine surveillance visits, third party coordination for test results etc. on a daily basis.

This is for your approval please.

I assure my best efforts for the organization at all times.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you please correct my draft letter?

Dear Sir,

Subject: Request for Transport [STRIKE]ation[/STRIKE] and Accommodation allowances

I am Kumar N, QC Supervisor-Civil (File# 27485), and I am working [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the/at the YDH Project.

[STRIKE]I am facing[/STRIKE] I have a problem [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] with the company car and it is making it difficult for me to perform my QAQC activities at the site. [STRIKE]Due to this,[/STRIKE] I am not able to complete all my daily tasks as planned.

[STRIKE]In this regards,[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]am requesting[/STRIKE] would like to request [STRIKE]you to provide me the[/STRIKE] transport and accommodation allowances [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] because a vehicle is vital for my [STRIKE]regular[/STRIKE] daily site activities. [STRIKE]such as, inspectors/client coordination, RFI update in the Aramco EPM portal in the late evening, concrete, Asphalt batching plant routine surveillance visits, third party coordination for test results etc. on a daily basis.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]This is for your approval please.[/STRIKE] I would be grateful if you would approve my application.

[STRIKE]I assure my best efforts for the organization at all times.[/STRIKE]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

Note my changes above. I really don't think you need to include your entire job description.

Status
Not open for further replies.