• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Request for Vehicle and accommodation allowances

Could you please correct my draft letter?

Subject: Request for Transportation and Accommodation allowances

Dear Sir,

I am Kumar N - QC Supervisor-Civil (File# 27485) working in YDH Project. I am facing problem for company car to perform QAQC activities at site . Due to this, I am not able to complete all my daily tasks as planned. In this regards, I am requesting you to provide me the transport and accommodation allowances since vehicle is vital for my regular site activities such as, inspectors/client coordination, RFI update in the Aramco EPM portal in the late evening, concrete, Asphalt batching plant routine surveillance visits, third party coordination for test results etc. on a daily basis.

This is for your approval please.

I assure my best efforts for the organization at all times.
    Last edited by Kumar Nadimuthu; 10-Oct-2019 at 07:18.
    Please correct my mistakes.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Request for Vehicle and accommodation allowances

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar Nadimuthu View Post
    Could you please correct my draft letter?

Dear Sir,

Subject: Request for Transport ation and Accommodation allowances

I am Kumar N, QC Supervisor-Civil (File# 27485), and I am working in on the/at the YDH Project.

I am facing I have a problem for with the company car and it is making it difficult for me to perform my QAQC activities at the site. Due to this, I am not able to complete all my daily tasks as planned.

In this regards, I am requesting would like to request you to provide me the transport and accommodation allowances since because a vehicle is vital for my regular daily site activities. such as, inspectors/client coordination, RFI update in the Aramco EPM portal in the late evening, concrete, Asphalt batching plant routine surveillance visits, third party coordination for test results etc. on a daily basis.

This is for your approval please. I would be grateful if you would approve my application.

I assure my best efforts for the organization at all times.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]
    Note my changes above. I really don't think you need to include your entire job description.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.