Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Jordan
I wrote this email for some university, and I want you to correct it to me please. Than you

Respected madam/sir,

I hope you're doing good. The purpose of writing this email is that I want to ask about the scholarships available in the university of Sydney for masters in linguistics along with its eligibility criteria as well as the procedure to apply for it. Also please let me know the documents required for it. And please let me know the dates to apply for the scholarship(s). Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I wrote this email for some university, and I [STRIKE]want [/STRIKE] would like you to correct it [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for me please. Thank you
[STRIKE]Respected madam/sir, [/STRIKE]
Dear Sir or Madam,

[STRIKE]I hope you're doing good. The purpose of writing this email is that I want to ask[/STRIKE] This is to inquire about [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]scholarships available [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE] at the university of Sydney for a Masters Degree in linguistics [STRIKE]along with[/STRIKE] including [STRIKE]its[/STRIKE] eligibility criteria [STRIKE]as well as [/STRIKE] and the procedure including dates to apply. [STRIKE]for it.[/STRIKE] Also please [STRIKE]let me know the[/STRIKE] any documents required [STRIKE]for it[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]And please let me know the dates to apply for the scholarship(s)[/STRIKE]. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

This is too serious a subject to be requested by e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.