Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi, could anyone give me any tip to improve this motivation letter? Thanks in advance :)

Dear Sir o Madam:

With this letter, I would like to express my interest in working in your company as a trainee during this summer.

Currently I am studying the Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering at the Public University of Navarra, in Spain. I read the EU4EU Erasmus+ programme and I decided that it would be a unique experience in my personal background to be part of it but it will also strengthen my future career.

Whenever I have had the opportunity to participate in a new project, I have done my best to be a part and to be successful. Since I entered the University, I have tried not only to grow at an academic level but also on a personal one, occupying positions that have demanded and demand from me a great capacity for adaptation, leadership and decision making.

I strongly believe in teamwork, and that the only way to be effective working in this way is to carry it out. Therefore, during my stay at the University I have worked surrounded by people assuming different team roles, as well as proposing ideas to improve the University and carrying them out, such as the organization of Congresses, competitions ...

These values of adaptability and teamwork, I think are essential in any worker in the sector of information technologies nowadays, due to the variability of the environment in which we work.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Do you still need help with that, or is it too late?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

I would like like to work for your company as a trainee next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.