Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] never lie to people who help me. I'm a Buddhist; I almost never lie to others. If I told one lie, I would use more than ten excuses to cover it up.

I know sometimes websites are so powerful that people even totally trust what they say, but not in your case, Amigos4. I don't know if there's someone updating that page but I'll swear there are more than nine subway lines going around the city. The new one I mentioned in my OP is called Huan Xian, which means the subway goes around the city in a circular tour.

You're always welcome to visit my city and you'll be my guest. :-D

Do you think we could visit The Great Wall while I'm in China?
;-)

Silverobama

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I meant why didn't you stick with "nine lines" instead of using "night lines" more than once?

I didn't realize the problen until I read Amigos4's post.

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you think we could visit The Great Wall while I'm in China?
;-)

There are many tourist attractions in Chongqing.

Sorry, Tarheel, The Great Wall is not in Chogging! But you and Silverobama can visit the Guanyinqiao Shopping Mall! (It's located at the end of the subway line!!!) :cool:

Silverobama

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Sorry, Tarheel, The Great Wall is not in Chogging! But you and Silverobama can visit the Guanyinqiao Shopping Mall! (It's located at the end of the subway line!!!) :cool:

That was a long time ago, Amigos4. Line 3 goes from the airport to Er tang. Besides Guanyinqiao Shopping mall, we now have Hong Ya Dong, The Raffles City, Liziba subway station, also, Ciqikou town, and I could go on.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

I know. It's not in any city. It's on my list of things I'd like to see. There's the Statue of Liberty. There's the Eiffel Tower. There's Big Ben. (And a couple of other things in London.) There's the pyramids. There's Mount Kilimanjaro. There's Kilauea. I'll see them all when go on my trip around the world. (Like that will ever happen.) Oh, last but not least, I want to see the Grand Canyon. (One more: Niagara Falls.)

I've already seen Yellowstone, and it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.