• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Sentence Correction

I have write a sentence for email. i want to know it is correct sentence or anything else need to added.

'Thanks to inform me. Unfortunately, next week most of the DB members will be on leave and you know after next week daylight saving will be started. Hence, we are unable to reschedule today's training season. However, I will give you this training on separate day.'

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Sentence Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjib View Post
    I have write wrote a the following sentences for an email. I want would like to know it if they is are correct sentence or if anything else needs to be added.

'Thanks to for informing me [of/about [subject]. Unfortunately, next week most of the DB members will be on leave and, as you know, after next week daylight savings will be started starts the week after next. Hence Consequently, we are unable to reschedule today's training season session. However, I will give you this training on separate another day.'

See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.