[General] Can anyone help me with grammar and vocabulary for my short essay below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caritikagupta02

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
In my opinion, Developed countries should open nation’s border for refugees and support them in their crucial phase of life as it will give them an opportunity to begin their new phase of life and to some extent it will create balance in the economy.
As due to some natural disaster or any war situation they are forced to abandon their country, so they become homeless with no availability to basic necessities. By supporting them to start new life, we can give them a nudge to survive instead of leaving them to die.
Also, when the circle of economy keeps on moving and everyone is working and living with basic necessities, it gives a balance to the nations to develop further. When people move from one country to another, they bring various resources in terms of knowledge they have, which can be utilized by the country offering the assistance.
Therefore, it benefits both the country offering the assistance to the refugees and the people who are migrating.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

Developed countries should open their borders to refugees.

All developed countries?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

What is the purpose of your short essay? When are you going to submit it to your English teacher/tutor for marking or grading?

Status
Not open for further replies.