please check, and comment

in the following i have a really bid doubt with (Our staff, not only are security professionals ............) is this correct?

please check the rest and comment- thanks

With -----------. You will never feel alone

For some security companies, obtaining a security service is the end of the search, for ------- it is only a beginning.......

Our staff, not only are security professionals, but also, people interested to fully satisfy the clients, that is why are clients could call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with any worries or doubts.

Excelence in Service

------ offers security
    in --------, we could make your security service more efficient, offering your company the most adequate rates, the highest quality of service, advanced electronic technology and the most ample follow-up of our administration.

All of this converts us in your most reliable alternative at the time of choosing a security service, that is why its time to start thinking of security from ------ so we could act upon your security

Re: please check, and comment

hi, this is my corrected version, anyone please feel free to edit thanks.

in the following i have a really bid doubt with (Our staff, not only are security professionals ............) is this correct?

please check the rest and comment- thanks

With -----------. You will never feel alone

For some security companies, obtaining a security service is the end of the search, for ------- it is only a beginning.......

Our staff, are security professionals and they are interested to sastisfy your queries/doubts. That is why there are clients who would call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, without (delete any) worries or doubts.

Excelence in Service (spelling) ( excellent service(s) )

hi, the rest below are really fragmented, is it meant to be in this way?

------ offers security
    in --------, we could make your security service more efficient, offering your company the most adequate rates, the highest quality of service, advanced electronic technology and the most ample follow-up of our administration.

All of this converts us in your most reliable alternative at the time of choosing a security service, that is why its time to start thinking of security from ------ so we could act upon your security
    Last edited by krystin87; 26-Sep-2006 at 03:36. Reason: typed something wrong

Our staff, are security professionals, they are committed to satisfy the clients needs, thats why where called 24 horas a day, 365 days a year with total liability

krystin87 and Cookson

thanks a lot for your comments, really appreciate it

Daniel