[Cover Letter] Can someone help me with my cover letter please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

studentnrw

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Hey guys,

I am applying for a really great company, so I'm kind of nervous, haha. Is anyone nice enough to proof-read my cover letter? :lol:

Thank you in advance !!

Below is the cover letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,

*** Ltd. is one of the three largest *** manufacturers in *** and qualitatively one of the best *** brands in the world and is growing faster than its competitors in the *** industry. The focus on innovation, efficiency, a greener environment and being part of one of your outstanding teams that motivate each other to excellence motivates me to do an internship in your company.
The ***, Inc. facility in *** was the first major *** production facility outside of *** and is one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the world. Your commitment to excellence and active promotion of teamwork, safety, quality and continuous improvement motivates me to gain valuable work experience at your company. I would like to develop my professional and personal skills and contribute to one of your interesting projects with great drive and ambition.

I am currently enrolled as a student in *** in the University of *** in *** and I am nearing the end of my studies. I will continue my master studies in the field of *** after my Bachelor's degree. I am fluent in both *** and ***.

During my studies so far, I have had the opportunity to gain knowledge in and pass the subjects “ *** ”, “ *** ”, “ *** ” and “ *** ” with outstanding performance. With this knowledge, I am able to understand topics related to ***, *** and ***, and to assist you in your projects, like the *** or the ***.
In addition, I would like to mention that I have passed the subjects “ *** ”, “ *** ” and “ *** ” with excellent grades and I have worked as a tutor by teaching these subjects. Through this teaching experience, I have had the opportunity to strengthen my didactic and communicative skills and gain a deeper understanding of the theoretical aspects of these subjects.

I am currently working as a working student in *** in ***. My tasks include programming with C# and working with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint. With the amount of experience I have gained in working with these softwares, I can say with confidence that I am proficient in Microsoft Office.

During a technically oriented internship at the *** in *** and the aforementioned working student occupation at the ***, I have always fulfilled the tasks given to me as independently, thoroughly and swiftly as possible and aimed to exceed the expectations of my supervisors. Furthermore, I have always strived for excellence and have independently asked for more tasks to complete. My supervisors have always been happy with my work, and with the help of their support, I have developed a more efficient and structured way of working. I attached a copy of my internship certificate in the appendix.
Working as an intern in your company would give me the opportunity to deepen my theoretical knowledge, gain practical experience, as well as assist you in your projects with a lot of dedication.

By completing a team project in the university, being a part of the formula student electric racing team " *** " and other similar types of group work, I have expanded my communication and organizational skills and developed my skills to work on tasks independently as well as in a team.

I hope I am able to convince you of my motivation to become an intern in *** in your company and I would therefore be excited to receive a positive feedback, as well as the opportunity for a personal conversation. I am confident that I will be able to successfully assist you in your tasks and projects with my knowledge and willingness to learn. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

As I am writing my last exam for this semester on the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2020, I would like to start the internship on the 30[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2020, for a duration of 6 months.

Yours sincerely,

studentnrw

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Do you still need help with that, or is it too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.