Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
When I arrive at the plant, it is one of the difficulties to find a close parking lot. I use a parking lot app, which provides real-time empty spots with their numbers/with their counting information. So I wait in the faster line to enter and save parking time.
parking spot No light.jpg

Which is correct between the two in the underlined?
As you can see in the picture, we can find this kind of electrical post that shows real-time empty parking spots for each section of the whole parking lot, which makes it convenient to find your parking spot easily.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When I arrive at the plant, it is [STRIKE]one of the difficulties[/STRIKE] difficult to find a [STRIKE]close[/STRIKE] parking [STRIKE]lot[/STRIKE] spot nearby. I use a parking lot app, which provides real-time empty spots with [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] spot numbers.[STRIKE]/with their counting information[/STRIKE]. So I [STRIKE]wait in[/STRIKE] join the faster line [STRIKE]to enter[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] to save time on parking. [STRIKE]time.
[/STRIKE]

View attachment 3265

Which of the two underlined options is correct? [STRIKE]between the two in the underlined?[/STRIKE]

As you can see in the picture, we can find this kind of [STRIKE]electrical[/STRIKE] electronic signpost that shows real-time empty parking spots for each section of the whole parking lot, which makes it convenient to find [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] a parking spot easily.

See above.

For info, in BrE we use "car park" (not "parking lot") and "parking space" (not "parking spot").

Status
Not open for further replies.