• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines

Correct my grammar please

Hi, I my grammar in the letter below correct? Thanks.

This is to inform you of the accumulation of grease in the drainage pathway in the corridor going to your company at the ground floor, which according to our maintenance personnel, comes from the downspout PVC pipe of your canteen at the roof deck.
    Said drainage pathway together with the improvised urinal at the back of your Security Guard's barracks contributes to a foul smell that causes people passing by that corridor to complain.
    We request that appropriate action be taken by your office on this matter.
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 03-Dec-2019 at 11:25. Reason: enlarging font size (Rover); changed to default font (emsr2d2)

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Correct my grammar please

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Hi. Is my grammar in the letter below correct? Thanks.

This is to inform you of the an accumulation of grease in the drainage pathway in the corridor going leading to your company premises at on the ground floor, which, according to our maintenance personnel, comes from the downspout PVC pipe of your canteen at on the roof deck.

Said drainage pathway, together with the improvised urinal at the back of your Security Guard's barracks, contributes to a foul smell that causes people passing by that corridor to complain.

We request that appropriate action be taken by your office on to remedy this matter.

Thank you very much.
    See my changes above. Is there only one security guard?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.