Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Hi, I my grammar in the letter below correct? Thanks.

This is to inform you of the accumulation of grease in the drainage pathway in the corridor going to your company at the ground floor, which according to our maintenance personnel, comes from the downspout PVC pipe of your canteen at the roof deck.
Said drainage pathway together with the improvised urinal at the back of your Security Guard's barracks contributes to a foul smell that causes people passing by that corridor to complain.
We request that appropriate action be taken by your office on this matter.
Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. Is my grammar in the letter below correct? Thanks.

This is to inform you of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an accumulation of grease in the drainage pathway in the corridor [STRIKE]going[/STRIKE] leading to your company premises [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on the ground floor, which, according to our maintenance personnel, comes from the downspout PVC pipe of your canteen [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on the roof deck.

Said drainage pathway, together with the improvised urinal at the back of your Security Guard's barracks, contributes to a foul smell that causes people passing by that corridor to complain.

We request that appropriate action be taken by your office [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to remedy this matter.

Thank you very much.

See my changes above. Is there only one security guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.