Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Spain
My name is xxxxxxxxxx I am currently finishing my bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering at Polytechnic university of Barcelona EEBE in Spain. I got an acceptance letter to come to Belgium to do my bachelors Thesis with xxxxxxxxx, who was xxxxx professor for his PHD research in 2006.
After researching your company does, I was fascinated and my passion and vision for implementing robotic system in more and more everyday activity grew higher. That why I would love to be part of your team during my stay in Belgium even for free if necessary.

Although with my background in mechanical engineering and my inexperience makes me less qualified for the job posting at you website “Senior robotic software Engineer or “ Senior Slam Engineer”, my love and passion for learning and my high interest in robotic would be a great addition to your team.

Hope to hear from you soon

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
My name is xxxxxxxxxx I am currently finishing my Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering at Polytechnic University of Barcelona EEBE in Spain. I [STRIKE]got [/STRIKE] received an acceptance letter to come to Belgium to do my Bachelors Thesis with xxxxxxxxx, who was xxxxx a professor for his PHD research in 2006.
After researching your company does (??), I was fascinated and my passion and vision for implementing robotic systems in more and more everyday activity increased [STRIKE]grew[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]higher[/STRIKE] . That is why I would love to be part of your team during my stay in Belgium even [STRIKE]for free[/STRIKE] without compensation if necessary.

Although with my background in Mechanical Engineering and my inexperience makes me less qualified for the job posting [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on your website “Senior Robotic Software Engineer or “ Senior Slam Engineer”, I believe my love and passion for learning and my high interest in robotics would be a great addition to your team.

Hope to hear from you soon

"does"??

A few suggestions. Good Luck.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Two things. One, a background in mechanical engineering should be a positive, but you managed to turn it into a negative. Two, who's going to be joining the team--you or your passion for robotics?

Status
Not open for further replies.