Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Plz edit my letter
Dear Sir,
Sub:Request to reimbursement of medical bill
With reference to the above I hereby submit my medical bills for the expenses incurred during my delivery for reimbursement.

Sir,Since I was under Maternity leave from March 15 to Nov 8 th of 2019 I was not able to claim the amount within the prescribed time limit.therefore now I am requesting you to permit me to reimburse the bill into my account.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is it an email?

(Say: request for reimbursement.)

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Plz[/STRIKE] Please edit my letter.

Dear Sir,

Subject: Request [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for reimbursement of medical [STRIKE]bill[/STRIKE] expenses

With reference to the above, I hereby submit my medical bills for the expenses incurred during [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] the delivery of my baby. [STRIKE]for reimbursement.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Sir,[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Since[/STRIKE] As I was [STRIKE]under[/STRIKE] on maternity leave from March 15th to Nov 8th [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] 2019, I was not able to claim the amount within the prescribed time limit. Therefore, [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] I am now requesting that you [STRIKE]to permit me[/STRIKE] arrange [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for reimbursement of the [STRIKE]bill[/STRIKE] costs incurred direct into my account.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

See above.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Excellent as always, Ems! ( The "my delivery" thing really threw me.)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Poongodi, please notice how Ems reformatted your post to make it more readable. Also, I don't think you need "Sir" as it only applies to men and not women. Finally, it is not necessary to use salutations in emails. (I know I don't bother with them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.