Thumbs up Hello!

Dear teacher,

I have registered yesterday in this site, all I would like to know where I can find here something which really helps me to improve English language in general, for speaking, writing, translating, grammar and all, so what would it be good to use, I mean here in site (where should I find it something which helps to improve language as I above mentioned).

Thank you.
    Toscana

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Toscana View Post
    Dear teacher,

I have registered yesterday in this site, all I would like to know where I can find here something which really helps me to improve English language in general, for speaking, writing, translating, grammar and all, so what would it be good to use, I mean here in site (where should I find it something which helps to improve language as I above mentioned).

Thank you.
    Toscana
    in this site there are many usefull things that help you to improve your skills of english such as" writing, reading, speaking, listening" and as you have done" join in this forum is one of the ways to help you improve your english. .welcome to this site.You will get what you want...hope so. good luck

Ye, I know that are many things in this site, but could you please tell which one are the best for me to learn it, so just to tell me which one?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Toscana View Post
    Ye, I know that are many things in this site, but could you please tell which one are the best for me to learn it, so just to tell me which one?
    hi
    for improving your speaking and grammar you can search in these website
    http://www.englishlearning.com
    http://www.pronunciationworkshop.com
    hope good for you