Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Respected Sir/Madam,

I, NIMMI would request you to kindly reconsider the admission of my ward Lucky in lower kg for the academic session 2020-2021. My child got through the admission process and cleared his interview successfully.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances within the family, I could not complete the formalities on time . It would have been easier for me to make any excuse and convince, but I always believe in truth and want to inculcate the same in my child.

I truly understand that one should abide by the set deadlines but I would request you to kindly give me one opportunity to rectify. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and want to assure you that this won't happen again in the future. I want the best for my child so I want him to study in this esteemed institution.

I really hope that you would reconsider and allow me to proceed with the formalities so that my ward joins with the other children from the academic session 2020-21.

I look forward to hearing from you with the application and fees payment process.

Applicant details are as follows:

Application No:
Child Name:
Father's Name:
Mother's Name:

Regards
NIMI

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
According to your username and your closing, your name is Nimi. According to the opening sentence, your name is Nimmi. Which one is it? I think it's reasonable for us to expect you to be able to spell your own name correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.