to get onto

Hi, can you explain me the word to get onto, I thought to place the product into the market, but I think it is false.

"You need to get your product onto the market quickly because the sector is developing so rapidly and you have limited manufacturing capability"

What does it mean, the sentence, I have to take my product from the market, because I cannot manufacture enough....

thanks

Re: to get onto

Quote Originally Posted by me78 View Post
    Hi, can you explain me the word to get onto, I thought to place the product into the market, but I think it is false.
    "You need to get your product onto the market quickly because the sector is developing so rapidly and you have limited manufacturing capability"
    What does it mean, the sentence, I have to take my product from the market, because I cannot manufacture enough....
    thanks
    It's a phrasal verb meaning to make your product available in the marketplace. I assume the sentence means that you need to move the product quickly from production to the market, because you have insufficient manufacturing capability to react quickly to changes in demand.

Re: to get onto

which means, that I need to eliminate my product, not to produce anymore