Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
I'm practicing various topics.

(Company related questions)

* I work for ABC Corporation in the U.S. Ask me three or four questions about my company and its products.

I’m surprised to know that you work for such a famous company.
Do you need some specific career to enter the company?
How much is your annual salary?
Is it higher than the average annual salary of the same industry?
How many days of annual leave can you take?
In which department or team do you work related to the products?

===========================
If you have found mistakes in the answer, please let me know.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm practicing various topics.

(Company related questions)
* I work for ABC Corporation in the U.S. Ask me three or four questions about my company and its products.

I’m surprised to [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] learn that you work for such a [STRIKE]famous[/STRIKE] well-known company.

Do you need [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] specific [STRIKE]career[/STRIKE] qualifications to [STRIKE]enter[/STRIKE] join the company?

How much is your annual salary? It's OK, but "How much do you earn?" or "What's the pay?" are more natural.

Is it higher than the average annual salary [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in the same industry?

How many days of annual leave [STRIKE]can you take[/STRIKE] do you/employees get?

In which department or team do you work related to the products? I don't know what you mean by the underlined part. Can't you just say "In which department or team do you work?"

===========================
If you have found any mistakes in [STRIKE]the answer[/STRIKE] my writing, please [STRIKE]let me know[/STRIKE] correct them.

See my corrections (in red) and my comments (in blue) above.

Please also take note specifically of my changes to your final sentence. I have made the same changes to that sentence in your last three or four posts but you don't seem to have noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.