Student or Learner
Native Language
Bosnian
Home Country
Bosnia Herzegovina
Current Location
Sweden
Have I made any mistake?

Mark settled down to write his CV, but the thought was hunting him: Would a tattoo on his face be decisive in him not getting a job? When he was eighteen, he had a large star tattooed on his forehead. He thought then that was the coolest thing he had ever done, but as he grew up, his interest vanished. Mark couldn't believe he was so stupid and stubborn and had acted against his parents' advice. He wanted to remove it, but that was a decision he constantly postponed. The fateful tattoo had become part of him, and he felt that if he had rubbed it out, a bit of him would have be taken away too.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Have I made any mistakes?

Mark settled down to write his CV, but the thought was haunting him: Would a tattoo on his face be decisive in him not getting a job? When he was eighteen, he had a large star tattooed on his forehead. He thought then that was the coolest thing he had ever done, but as he grew up, he regretted having gotten it. Mark couldn't believe he had been so stupid and stubborn and had acted against his parents' advice. He wanted to remove it, but that was a decision he repeatedly postponed. The fateful tattoo had become part of him, and he felt that if he had it removed a bit of him would be lost too.

My suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.