Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Colombia
Have I made any mistakes?

A: How is the investigation on the poltergeist in the mansion coming along?
B: The university has granted an endowment of 10000 dollars. Although this amount may cover the sensitive equipment we require to capture abnormal signature, I'm afraid the potential results won't reflect solid evidence of supernatural manifestations.
A: That's disheartening. Nevertheless, I've stumbled upon a recent article about paranormal events, which thoroughly illustrates the required steps to establish a controlled environment. According to this paper, traumatized subjects are the quintessential host of spirits. The source is of questionable reputability, but I believe it will lead us towards more conclusive data.
B: As I am sure you are aware, professor, subjects who are close to death are statistically more likely to have the suggestibility required for paranormal investigation.
A: OK, then. We'll conduct a survey to select the most suitable candidates for this project.

Robbadob

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Colombia
I don't wanna nag y'all, but I'd really appreciate some comments/corrections.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I don't [STRIKE]wanna[/STRIKE] want to nag [STRIKE]y'all[/STRIKE] you/you all, but I'd really appreciate some comments/corrections.

If you're going to bump a thread, please at least make sure your post is grammatical. We discourage such non-standard words as those I have changed above. Please remember that we are all volunteers here - we look at posts in our own time. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.