• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Colombia

Dialogue

Have I made any mistakes?

A: How is the investigation on the poltergeist in the mansion coming along?
    B: The university has granted an endowment of 10000 dollars. Although this amount may cover the sensitive equipment we require to capture abnormal signature, I'm afraid the potential results won't reflect solid evidence of supernatural manifestations.
    A: That's disheartening. Nevertheless, I've stumbled upon a recent article about paranormal events, which thoroughly illustrates the required steps to establish a controlled environment. According to this paper, traumatized subjects are the quintessential host of spirits. The source is of questionable reputability, but I believe it will lead us towards more conclusive data.
    B: As I am sure you are aware, professor, subjects who are close to death are statistically more likely to have the suggestibility required for paranormal investigation.
    A: OK, then. We'll conduct a survey to select the most suitable candidates for this project.

2. Banned
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Colombia

Re: Dialogue

I don't wanna nag y'all, but I'd really appreciate some comments/corrections.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Dialogue

Quote Originally Posted by Robbadob View Post
    I don't wanna want to nag y'all you/you all, but I'd really appreciate some comments/corrections.
    If you're going to bump a thread, please at least make sure your post is grammatical. We discourage such non-standard words as those I have changed above. Please remember that we are all volunteers here - we look at posts in our own time. Be patient.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.