Hello veryone,

I need some help with my cover letter for a job in Japan. I would really appreciate any review about grammar and spelling mistakes.

Thanks you so much in advance!!

Best regards

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of [...] at [...], which was advertised online at [...]. After my real estate economics and management studies at [...] I worked for a German real estate fund management company. I am a native German speaker and I speak English fluently. Furthermore, I passed the JLPT N4 test and I am currently preparing for the JLPT N3 test.

I have enclosed my CV to support my application. It shows that I would bring important skills to the position, including:

• Six years’ experience working with private clients and two years’ experience working in a big corporation with institutional clients.

• Next to accuracy, my strengths include being very organized, quick learning as well as being flexible.

• In my time at my past place of employment I was responsible for implementing new financial standards at our department in addition to my regular tasks.

The position of [...] would totally fit to my strengths and my past working experience. [...] seems to be an international and dynamic company and I would be very glad being a part of the team.

I would enjoy having the opportunity to talk with you more about this position, and how I could use my skills to benefit your organization.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,