• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

Post Motivation Letter for Bachelor Program at University of Amsterdam

Hello I am international student from Korea. Now I want to apply bachelor program in UvA .
    Can you guys help me to correct the letter of motivation??
    I will be really thankful for all people who review my letter :)
    Thank you very much
    And Here is my Motivation Letter (MAX 300- but my letter is around 350,,which one I need to delete it??)

Dear Sir and Madam

I am an international Year 13 A-level student at Korea International Institute and I am writing this to apply for Amsterdam’s new program Business Analytics in 2020-2021.

First, I think the key to this new program is to produce people who have a good understanding of the management and economy and are good at touching computer programs and data. Although this program is centered on computer and data, I believe my quality will be quite high after graduation by also taking other subjects like business, economics, and statistics. In addition, I believe that I can be a step closer to my future goals, if I learn valuable courses and skills with people from various races in multinational environment such as Amsterdam.

Also, I felt that doing just one subject, especially business or economy, is no different from others in this day's generation, and I thought that this field was suitable as I was thinking about what I could do more and better using math than others.

During my A-level studies, I did accounting, mathematics, economics, and business studies, so I already had basic and some advanced knowledge and concepts about those subjects, but computer programming and machine learning are unfamiliar for me, so I will increase my efforts to gain basic skills before I attend on program.

I think there will be a lot of team projects and I think there will naturally be conflicts when I work with foreign students. However, I am confident in this part because I managed and carried out about 50 club members as the club leader in high school, so I can handle communication problems or planning problems among my colleagues.

If I successfully graduated from this bachelor degree, first I want to work as business analyst to help a company for accurate decision making based on data. After building my career as business analyst, I want to go MBA for gain more advanced knowledge about business and management. Then, my final goal is to be a successful business manager in multinational company with no weaknesses of skills in computer and also in management and economics. (352)

Thank you for your consideration

I will be glad to answer any additional questions regarding my application.

Your sincerely
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 17-Mar-2020 at 16:52. Reason: Reduced unnecessarily large font size