Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Topic: ( It should not be less than 150 words)
Your child is going on a three day school trip to another country. The head teacher wants to find parents to go with the group and you would like to go.
Write a letter to head teacher. In your letter:
-Say why you would like to go on the trip
-Suggest what you could do to help during the trip
-Ask other questions about the trip

Dear Mr. Jackson,

I am writing this letter in reply to your request to inform you that, I am willing to come along with you and students to the trip to Mexico.

I am really happy hearing about the trip to Mexico. This is a great opportunity for me to visit the country again.

As you may be aware, my occupation is tour guide, and I used to live and work in Mexico city. Since this is a short visit, and since I am very familiar with the city, I can be helpful for the sight seeing. Moreover, I am fluent in Spanish and you will not going to face any difficulties to communicate with Mexican people.

Please let me know the kind of the transportation and accommodation which are going to be arranged for this trip.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Kind Regards,
John Malkovich

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Topic: (It should not be less than 150 words.) Your child is going on a three-day school trip to another country. The head teacher wants to find parents to go with the group and you would like to go.

Write a letter to the head teacher. In your letter:
- Say why you would like to go on the trip
- Suggest what you could do to help during the trip
- Ask other questions about the trip

Dear Mr. Jackson,

I am writing [strike]this letter[/strike] in reply to your recent request, to inform you that (no comma here) I am willing to come along with you and the students [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] on the trip to Mexico.

I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] was really happy [STRIKE]hearing[/STRIKE] to hear about the trip to Mexico. This is a great opportunity for me to visit the country again.

As you may be aware, [STRIKE]my occupation is[/STRIKE] I am a tour guide, and I used to live and work in Mexico City. Since this is a short visit, and [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] I am very familiar with the city, I can [STRIKE]be helpful[/STRIKE] help a lot [STRIKE]for the[/STRIKE] with sightseeing. Moreover, I am fluent in Spanish [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] so you will not [STRIKE]going to[/STRIKE] face any difficulties [STRIKE]to communicate[/STRIKE] communicating with Mexican people.

Please let me know [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] what kind of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] transportation and accommodation [STRIKE]which are going to[/STRIKE] will be arranged for this trip.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Kind regards,

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.