Thumbs up Campus Magazine

HI, all.
    I has a project about "Campus Magazine", so I need your correcting and opinion about this subject. Today, I will write the front page about 2 topics "My college" and next "Our faculty" tomorrow.

A Dreamed Building
    SaigonTech not only try to improve the education system, but also tries to give the students the best educational environment. So, besides Anna Building, SaigonTech is building a new campus with the name: “Saigon Institute of Technology”. On 14/06/2006 this project was begun. The main building of SaigonTech is specially designed so as to cater for the Information Technology education and training, software development, Information Technology research and application, communications, and trade. The total constructive area of the building is 16,000 square meters and the total investment capital is 107 billion VND. The building is located in Quang Trung Software City; it consists of the following American standard items: student classrooms, staff offices, laboratories, libraries, and a research center. The building is equipped with modern facilities and the wireless internet connection system. Used in reality, the main building will be able to cater for 4,500 students and both Vietnamese and international.

Thanks for reading.
    Regards, anhtu

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Re: Campus Magazine

[quote=anhtu;118260]HI, all.
    I has a project about "Campus Magazine", so I need your correcting and opinion about this subject. Today, I will write the front page about 2 topics "My college" and next "Our faculty" tomorrow.

A Dreamed Building
    SaigonTech not only try to improve the education system, but also tries to give the students the best educational environment. So, besides Anna Building, SaigonTech is building a new campus with the name: “Saigon Institute of Technology”. On 14/06/2006 this project was begun. The main building of SaigonTech is specially designed so as to cater for the Information Technology education and training, software development, Information Technology research and application, communications, and trade. The total constructive area of the building is 16,000 square meters and the total investment capital is 107 billion VND. The building is located in Quang Trung Software City; it consists of the following American standard items: student classrooms, staff offices, laboratories, libraries, and a research center. The building is equipped with modern facilities and the wireless internet connection system. Used in reality, the main building will be able to cater for 4,500 students and both Vietnamese and international.

Thanks for reading.
    Regards, anhtu[/quote
    what exactly do you want to help? correcting what? uhm....grammar, the way you write, or the way you make sentences, this paragraph concern to the topic" your college"? the pupose you write this topic is to introduce your college or advertise it...?

Re: Campus Magazine

Hi, Miss. Firstly, hello your friend. That is my project in school, so I want our forum help me correct whole paragraph to make perfectly paragraph, Ok. Secondly, I can't introduce my college, don't I. Thirdly, thanks for your reading, Miss Tuyet.
    Best regards, anhtu