Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Respected sir,

I am [personal info removed] from Jammu & Kashmir. I have done M.C.A from the University of Kashmir with 79%. My major was (Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Advanced Computer Graphics, Java Programming). I am writing this for admission to Ph.D. studies as I am satisfying one of the criteria to directly appear for the interview. I am solely interested in doing a Ph.D. in "Medical Image Analysis" using Artificial Intelligence and I am anxious to apply for it in your remarkablerenowned university.

Regards,
[Personal info removed]

Please help me in writing more formal and impressive email.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Do you have a question for us?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please help me [STRIKE]in writing[/STRIKE] to write a more formal and impressive email.

[STRIKE]Respected[/STRIKE] Dear Sir,

I am [your full name] from Jammu & Kashmir. Is this an area of your country or the name of a company?

[STRIKE]have done[/STRIKE]
completed an/my M.C.A [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] at the University of Kashmir with 79% (79% what?).

[STRIKE]My major was[/STRIKE]
I majored in no bracket here Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Advanced Computer Graphics, and Java Programming no bracket here.

I am writing [STRIKE]this
[/STRIKE] to apply for admission to your Ph.D. [STRIKE]studies[/STRIKE] course as I [STRIKE]am satisfying[/STRIKE] satisfy one of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] your criteria [STRIKE]to directly appear[/STRIKE] for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an interview.

I am solely interested in doing a Ph.D. in "Medical Image Analysis" using Artificial Intelligence and I am [STRIKE]anxious[/STRIKE]
eager to [STRIKE]apply for it in[/STRIKE] gain a place at your [STRIKE]remarkable/[/STRIKE] renowned university.

[STRIKE]Regards[/STRIKE] Yours faithfully,

[Personal info removed]

Please note my corrections (in red) and comments (in blue and grey) above.

Status
Not open for further replies.