Hey, i am applying for PhD. Can you please check my motivation letter and make it professional. Thanks in advance. I need this on urgent basis , please help!

Motivation Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,
Let me first introduce myself, I am [] and recently I have been working in University of Montgomery as a Lecturer. I am also a web developer and researcher. I have attended my master’s and bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from [].
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution-Albert Einstein” is what I found most appealing about knowledge. When our attitude is explorative and inquisitive, it leads us to constant learning process, and this gives me potential.
As a student, I prefer postgraduate study in order to increase my knowledge and skills in the area of my interest. I believe that it will also give direction to my goal and my career as a research professional. I intend to pursue PhD to become researcher and to achieve my goal.
In my graduate studies, I have benefited from [] University content that has given me a exposure to the core areas of Computer Science and a strong conceptual understanding. Learning by myself and sharing me knowledge with others has been most worthwhile, when comprehending a concept. Over the past three years, as a researcher I have developed a keen interest in Internet of Things and Deep Learning while doing my thesis and research work.
The reason for choosing PhD program comes from the fact that in the near future I would like to know more things regarding Internet of Things, Deep learning and Wireless Sensor Network. I am having a lot of ideas, but I am not having the right direction and enough knowledge to put them in practice and that is why PhD would be an excellent opportunity to learn from the best. I want to study in an international environment that will give me the privilege to create new relationships with people from different countries.
I am much eager to adopt and learn new technologies. I am passionate to do PhD in order to become a philosopher and I am responsible to make a big move in this field.

Yours faithfully,