Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
From an early age I have been fascinated by technologies in general and computers in particular. The way computers work has let me to develop a keen interest in computer software and applications. My deep interest in computer science has been attracted by how computer applications solve complex problems and how they apply the concept of logical reasoning. Therefore, my enthusiasm for information technology has motivated me to continue my higher education in the field of Computer Science to gain the skills that help me to start a successful career in the IT industry.

I am applying for admission to the Ph.D. program in Computer Science in this reputed University to get involved deeply in research and be prepared for teaching and research-based careers. My sincerest desire is to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science in general and in Artificial Intelligence field in particular. I believe that seeking the PhD degree will enhance my research capabilities and motivate me to make a significant contribution to the Artificial Intelligence field. Furthermore, this degree will give me a chance to join dedicated teams where I can contribute effectively and expand my knowledge in the research field.

Please help me asap as I have to submit it tonight.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please help me asap as I have to submit it tonight.

You might be lucky and someone might do it, but please note that we work to our own timescales here, not to yours. If you need help with something, it's a very good idea not to wait until the day you need to submit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.