Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello, I'm just studying English, so I'm not sure in my essay. Check it, please)
Thank you for your help!
According to a 2007 report from the National Center for Health Statistics, nearly 4 out of 10 adults have used some form of alternative remedy. They are convinced that home remedies are better, because of many reasons such as price,
accessibility and friends’s advices. However, there are people who believe that pharmacy drugs are more realible. Let us speculate what makes them think so.
As for me, using home remedies is a pretty nice way to save your money and time. Firstly, they are cheaper than many store bought medicines and products. You can even grow yourself some of the components. Secondly, many people use home remedies that are either strongly recommended by friends who have tried them and seen great results. Nowadays people get used not to trust diferent information they heard on TV or saw in Internet. Instead they listen to their friends and family members. Thirdly, even historically, before current medicine, spices and herbs were the main cure for majority of issues. In fact medicine started out from using natural remedies.
On the contrary, some opponents might argue that pharmacy drugs are more realible. They suggest that while home remedies may work for you or someone you know, this approach to self-treatment may require some trial and error. Moreover, home remedies are as powerful as pharmacy drugs but doctor doesn’t control you.
Nevertheless, I think they aren’t quite right, because all in all if you use home remedies carefully (espacially consulting with a doctor), you will just become healthier and happier.
So, I strongly believe that correct using home remedies make our life easier, so it’s a perfect way to fight small everyday problems.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you due to submit your essay to your teacher/tutor?

foggy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Oh, tomorrow:cry:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then we wish you good luck. The forum rules (which you accepted) clearly state that we do not help with homework or assignments. All work you submit to a teacher or tutor must be your own work, done with no external help. Your teacher doesn't want to see how well we can write an essay!

When you get your essay back, you are welcome to come back to us if there are any comments or corrections from your teacher that you don't understand.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.