An online learning platform had organized a free online English course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ador

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please correct any mistakes in my writing :

An online learning platform had organized a free online English course. I thought this time I could fulfill my dream of learning English. So, I sent them an email requesting to get the chance . However, in replying an email they told me that the free online English course is closed now because they have already enlisted the students and also said that I should have sent that email earlier. Having seen it I was so upset that I thought my dream just got ruined.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please correct any mistakes in my writing:

An online learning platform [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] organized a free online English course.

I thought "This time I could fulfill my dream of learning English" no full stop here so no comma here I sent them an email [STRIKE] requesting the chance[/STRIKE] asking/applying to take part/join.

However, [STRIKE]in replying an[/STRIKE] they replied [STRIKE]email they told[/STRIKE] telling me that the free online English course [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was now closed [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] because they [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had already [STRIKE]enlisted[/STRIKE] enrolled/accepted [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] enough students.

[STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] They also said that I should have sent that email earlier.

[STRIKE]Having seen[/STRIKE] When I saw/read it, I was [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very upset [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] because I thought my dream [STRIKE]just got[/STRIKE] had been ruined.

See my corrections above.

Status
Not open for further replies.