Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Are there any mistakes in this writing? How can I make it more natural?

After four long months, I went to the place that is tied to my memory to find the inspiration for living anew. However, with a lot of frustration, I had to return home finally. Life has stopped today in the shadow of sadness!

Last edited:

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I wouldn't worry about naturalness at the moment. The problem here is coherence. It doesn't make much sense.

Explain what you mean by the parts I've highlighted in red.

After four long months, I went to the place that is tied to my memory to find the inspiration for living anew. However, with a lot of frustration, I had to return home finally. Life has stopped today in the shadow of sadness!

Also, tell us what this text's purpose is. Is it part of a longer text? What? Who are you writing for?

Ador

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
I wouldn't worry about naturalness at the moment. The problem here is coherence. It doesn't make much sense.

Explain what you mean by the parts I've highlighted in red.

Also, tell us what this text's purpose is. Is it part of a longer text? What? Who are you writing for?

▪ the place that is tied to my memory: I grew up in that place that's why I wrote tied to my memory.

▪ living anew: I was going stir-crazy staying my home for almost 4 months lockdown. So to kill my boredom, I went to my uncle's house after hearing the decision of withdrawing lockdown.

▪ in the shadow of sadness!: I went to my uncle's house to kill my boredom but I had to return home because of their ruling child. He made me bored stiff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.