Please do correcth this letter for me

Approval for Calling forTenders for SPC Membersí Hostel

On the fatal day, the 26th December 2004, among the plenteous buildings were in the buffer Zone, the building which provided accommodation facilities for provincial council members in Southern Province was also demolished by Tsunami. Consequently, the PC members who are coming from down south and interior to the main city of Galle for the sake of serving the people in their territories including Tsunami victims are deprived of suitable accommodation. This situation adversely affects the administrative matters in the Province.

As per the constitution, it is the responsibility of SPC to provide suitable accommodation facilities for its members and the circumstances made it necessary to play them an active role. Taking into consideration the above facts, a sub project proposal for Rs.60M (tentatively estimated) has been submitted to construct three storied building with total floor area of 11,500 sqft, which could be provided suitable accommodation for the PC members to a certain extent. The proposal has been approved by the Provincial Project Coordinating Committee co-chaired by Chief Secretary of Southern Provincial Council and the Secretary of Ministry of Regional Development with the representation of the ADB, on 3rd November 2005.

ADB hesitates to approve calling tenders for this project since it is neither directly affected by Tsunami nor directly serving the Tsunami victims thus advises to seek your consent to proceed.

As such, I do hereby solicit your interference to proceed with this sub project and to request from ADB to grant approval to call for tender for this sub project, facilitating SPC Members to provide expected services to their people, especially in the affected areas.

Moreover, this approval would lead to strengthen the linkage between the project and the provincial council, accelerating the project activities minimizing problems in project implementation.

Your early positive response is highly appreciated and looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: Please do correcth this letter for me

Approval for Calling forTenders for SPC Membersí Hostel

On the fatal day, the 26th December 2004, among the plenteous buildings were in the buffer Zone, the building which provided accommodation facilities for provincial council members in Southern Province was also demolished by Tsunami. Consequently, the PC members who are coming from down south and interior to the main city of Galle for the sake of serving the people in their territories including Tsunami victims are deprived of suitable accommodation. This situation adversely affects the administrative matters in the Province.

As per the constitution, it is the responsibility of SPC to provide suitable accommodation facilities for its members and the circumstances made it necessary to play them an active role. Taking into consideration the above facts, a sub project proposal for Rs.60M (tentatively estimated) has been submitted to construct three storied building with total floor area of 11,500 sqft, which could be provided suitable accommodation for the PC members to a certain extent. The proposal has been approved by the Provincial Project Coordinating Committee co-chaired by Chief Secretary of Southern Provincial Council and the Secretary of Ministry of Regional Development with the representation of the ADB, on 3rd November 2005.

ADB hesitates to approve calling tenders for this project since it is neither directly affected by Tsunami nor directly serving the Tsunami victims thus advises to seek your consent to proceed.

As such, I do hereby solicit your interference to proceed with this sub project and to request from ADB to grant approval to call for tender for this sub project, facilitating SPC Members to provide expected services to their people, especially in the affected areas.

Moreover, this approval would lead to strengthen the linkage between the project and the provincial council, accelerating the project activities minimizing problems in project implementation.

Your early positive response is highly appreciated and looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: Please do correcth this letter for me

please correct me the above letter