Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I have written this story to find out my mistakes in;

1. The usage of tenses.
  2. The usage of vocabulary
  3. Orderliness

Please guide me.

9. In the next room, Joseph, Martha’s husband was listening to whole conversation between the two women, in annoyance. He felt pity on Katherine and considered that Martha should have been sensible on that occasion. Katherine deserved sympathy in her difficult times, he thought.

10. He went straight to the kitchen where Martha was cooking. “You could have at least assured her by saying that as soon as the virus vanished, she could resume her duties", he said it in a bit harsh tone.

11. Martha stared at Joseph in disbelief. “Well don’t tell me this, it is understood that she is going to resume her duties after the virus is gone.”

12. “I am afraid, Katherine left from here with the impression that she was fired”, Joseph viewed.

13. Martha’s pensive look encouraged Joseph to say further. “Don’t we see around us, people succumb to their agonies of life and commit suicide. Sometimes they kill their dear ones before committing suicide to prevent them from all the agonies they would have to face in their lives after the act of suicide.

14. Martha’s face turned as white as a sheet. “Oh God, what I have done! How didn’t I realize this aspect, she lamented. She at once switched off the stove and asked Joseph to drive her to Katherine’s house.

15. On their way Martha stopped by a super store for some foodstuffs for Katherine and her kids. She was filled with emotions of thankfulness for Joseph who had made her realize the consequences of her wrong decision. She rested her head towards Joseph’s shoulder and closed her eyes visualizing Katherine and her kids. Joseph kissed Martha’s head and sped in excitement towards Katherine’s house.

THE END.

Last edited by a moderator:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I have written this story to find out my mistakes in;

1. The usage of tenses.
  2. The usage of vocabulary
  3. Orderliness

Please guide me.

9. In the next room, Joseph, Martha’s husband
, was listening to whole conversation between the two women in annoyance. He felt pity [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] for Katherine and [STRIKE]considered[/STRIKE] thought that Martha should have been sensible on that occasion. Katherine deserved sympathy in her difficult times, he thought.

10. He went straight to the kitchen where Martha was cooking. “You could have at least assured her by saying that as soon as the virus
had vanished, she could resume her duties", he said it in a bit of a harsh tone.

11. Martha stared at Joseph in disbelief. “Well
, don’t tell me this. It is understood that she is going to resume her duties after the virus is gone.”

12. “I am afraid
Katherine left from here with the impression that she was fired”, Joseph viewed.

13. Martha’s pensive look encouraged Joseph to say further. “Don’t we see around us
people succumb to their agonies of life and commit suicide? Sometimes they kill their dear ones before committing suicide to prevent them from all the agonies they would have to face in their lives after the act of suicide."

14. Martha’s face turned [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] white as a sheet. “Oh God, what I have don
e?! [STRIKE]How[/STRIKE] Why didn’t I realize this [STRIKE]aspect[/STRIKE]?", she lamented. She at once switched off the stove and asked Joseph to drive her to Katherine’s house.

15. On their way, Martha stopped by a super
store for some foodstuffs for Katherine and her kids. She was filled with emotions of thankfulness for Joseph who had made her realize the consequences of her wrong decision. She restedher head [STRIKE]towards[/STRIKE] on Joseph’s shoulder and closed her eyes visualizing Katherine and her kids. Joseph kissed Martha’s head and sped off in excitement towards Katherine’s house.

THE END.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.