Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Are there any mistakes in this dialogue? How can I make it more natural?

HAFIZ: Why did you decide to learn English, and what do you need English for?

KAMAL: Mainly, I decided to learn English to get a lucrative job, but now I am infatuated with it. I have made it (learning English) into my passion and spending my every second to be skilled at it.

HAFIZ: That's cool! Something I'm also really curious about is this: What is the most difficult part of learning English for you?

KAMAL: As far as I am concerned, I think it's the spoken part. Because, if you can speak about anything in any newly-learned language without getting stuck, you can do better in your written part easily.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Are there any mistakes in this dialogue? How can I make it more natural?

HAFIZ: Why did you decide to learn English, and what do you need English for?

KAMAL: Mainly, I decided to learn English to get a lucrative job, but now I am [STRIKE]infatuated[/STRIKE] obsessed with it. I have made it (learning English) [STRIKE]into[/STRIKE] my passion and [STRIKE]spending[/STRIKE] I spend [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] every second [STRIKE]to be[/STRIKE] becoming more skilled at it.

HAFIZ: That's cool! Something I'm also really curious about is this: What is the most difficult part of learning English for you?

KAMAL: [STRIKE]As far as I am concerned, I think[/STRIKE] For me, it's the [strike]spoken part[/strike] speaking. That's because, if you can speak about anything in any newly-learned language without getting stuck, you can [STRIKE]do better in your written part[/STRIKE] write in that language easily.

See above.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
How about What was the most difficult part as they have done the learning?

Status
Not open for further replies.