• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

Teaching indicators

Hi everyone! So, I am extremely confused about some teaching indicators I was given in order to come up with an English language demo lesson. I do not own a teaching certificate and that is why I am not familiar with these indicators but a teaching opportunity has arisen I wanted to give it a shot. The indicators in question are as follows:
    1. I CAN statement/Objective (Common Core/NGSS/MOE Standards) on the Board. Boards display students’ work with rubric expectations.
    2. Student checklists are visible with challenging NEXT STEPS for students. (Student Ownership where they are aware of their level and what they have to do to improve)
    3. Students are engaged in the intended learning/DIFFERENTIATION (Leveled Groups)
    4 . Teacher actively encourages an independent/collaborative learning environment (FACILITATED INSTRUCTION)
    I was thinking of preparing this lesson for 5th grade students. It has to be a PPT format but I have no clue where to start and how the indicators translate into the actual lesson plan exactly. Any pointers, please?
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 19-Jun-2020 at 20:17. Reason: Enlarged font across post